AN ANNUAL TREATMENT TO CLEAN AND PROTECT STONE SURFACES
General product description
ROB PARKER’S BEST ALGAE REMOVER IS A PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH ALGAE, MOULD AND LICHEN KILLER. This easy-to-use formula can be applied on paths, patios, decking, walls, roofs, even garden furniture. Leaves the surface bright, clean and free from contamination. For use as a surface biocide.
Advantages and characteristics
- POWERFUL AND EFFECTIVE
- NO SCRUBBING OR POWER WASHING NEEDED.
- DOES NOT ALTER THE APPEARANCE
- FAST ACTING AND LONG-LASTING CONTINUING TO WORK FOR UP TO 24 MONTHS
- WORKS ON MOST SURFACES
- LOW ODOUR
Directions for use
- Brush away leaves, debris, any heavy growth and expose moss stem structure before treatment.
- Do not apply in damp/wet conditions or if rain is expected within four hours of application.
- Always test a small inconspicuous area before use to ensure surface compatibility, performance and finish/ texture is acceptable.
- Dilute ratio 1:10 with water for normal use (this can be amended depending on surface this is being applied to and amount of growth)
- Apply using low pressure spray, watering can or brush saturating the surface.
- Leave the product to do the work. Visible difference within 2 to 4 days and will continue to gently clean in the weeks to come.
- Effective for at least 12 months.
Available in 250 ml bottles.
Store in a cool, well-ventilated area. Keep container tightly closed. Must only be kept in original packaging.
Recommendations for use
- Wear protective gloves and glasses, and appropriate clothing whilst using the product.
- Avoid direct contact with the substance. Ensure there is sufficient ventilation of the area.
- Do not handle in a confined space.
- Avoid the formation or spread of mists in the air.
- Keep away from shrubs, plants and grass.
- Do not use on aluminium or marking may occur.
- Colour: Clear
- Odour: Minimal
- Density: 1.01kgs/Ltr @ 25°C.
- Consistency: Non viscous
- Reactivity: Stable under normal conditions
- Mobility: Readily absorbed into soil
- pH: Approx. 7
The figures below are approximate and should be used only as a general guideline: 3-8 m² / 300 ml
- Clean tools and equipment immediately after use with water.
- Rinse out empty packaging before disposing as normal industrial waste
Health and safety precautions
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Very toxic to aquatic life.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
- If exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Get medical attention.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- Very toxic to aquatic life.
- Store locked up.
- For use only as a surface biocide
- Contains Benzalkonium Chloride
Stoneworld (Oxfordshire), Views Farm, Great Milton, Oxon, OX44 7NW.
T: 01844 279274. E: email@example.com Website: www.robparkersbest.co.uk
Important: The contents of this document are the result of experience gained with this product. The company cannot be held liable for its use in individual cases. For more information, please see the Material Safety Data Sheet.