Ecological cement remover
Ideal for removing cement residues from flooring, metals, plastics, rubber, glass, paint and most other common substrates.
General product description
Rob Parker’s Best ConClear removes cement residue safely from all common substrates.
Will not damage plastics, metals, glass or painted surfaces.
ConClear is the perfect solution to removing messy cement spills and build up. Ideal for cleaning ready-mix trucks and pumps, precast concrete moulds and framework.
Just spray on and the mess is gone!
Advantages and characteristics
- Does not damage substrate
- Safe to use
- Cost effective
- Easy to apply
- Ideal for flooring
- Contains a blend of surfactants which act as de-greasers to add a sparkle to the finish. Can be left on heavy build-ups for several hours or overnight.
- Use neat or diluted 1:2 with water.
- Contains no WEL components (Workplace Exposure Limits), therefore has low health and safety concerns.
Available in 5 litre bottles.
Directions for use
- First try out on a small test area to ensure desired results are achieved.
- Use neat or diluted with water (up to 1 vol. of ConClear with 2 vols. Of water)
- IMPORTANT: Shale the closed container for 30 seconds before opening for use.
- Pre-wet the area to be cleaned with water.
- Apply evenly over the contaminated area, using a low-pressure sprayer.
- A heavy initial application should be made when cleaning off cement and concrete residuals that are old and thick.
- Re-apply after 10 minutes.
- Leave for a minimum contact time of 45 mins. If the surface dries then re-apply ConClear.
- Do not allow the treated surface to dry out during the treatment stage as this means the cleaning reaction has stopped.
- Rinse off thoroughly with water using a pressure washer.
- NB on Limestone, especially Black Limestone, use on affected area only, dabbing and removing frequently until desired effect achieved. Do not leave on surface for longer than necessary to remove cement residue.
- *On Kandla Grey sandstone, apply for minimum time required to avoid activating the release of natural iron deposits in the stone.
Protect from frost. Store in a dry place above 5°C.
Recommendations for use
- Wear protective gloves and glasses, and appropriate clothing whilst using the product.
- Avoid direct contact with the substance. Ensure there is sufficient ventilation of the area.
- Do not handle in a confined space.
- Avoid the formation or spread of mists in the air.
- Keep away rom shrubs, plants and grass.
- Do not use on aluminium or marking may occur.
- Do not use below 4°C. Avoid use in rainy conditions.
- Coverage rate is dependent upon the number of applications of ConClear and the level of cleaning required.
- Physical State at 20 °C: Liquid
- Colour: Pale yellow
- pH: 2-3
- Density: 1.02 g/cm3
- Solubility in water: Totally soluble
- Flash Point [°C]: Not applicable
- Smell: Slight/mild
Clean tools and equipment immediately after use with water.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Causes skin irritation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Causes serious eye damage.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- Read label before use.
- Do not breathe dust/fumes/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor/or if you feel unwell.
- IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Get medical advice/attention.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- If exposed or concerned: Get medical attention.
Stoneworld (Oxfordshire), Views Farm, Great Milton, Oxon, OX44 7NW.
T: 01844 279274. E: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.robparkersbest.co.uk
Important: The contents of this document are the result of experience gained with this product. The company cannot be held liable for its use in individual cases. For more information, please see the Material Safety Data Sheet.