A HIGH-PERFORMANCE WATER AND STAIN REPELLENT SEALER
SUITABLE FOR INDOOR & OUTDOOR QUARTZ AND GRANITE
General product description
- A water-based dispersion which protects polished granite. Protects against:
- Water and moisture penetration
- Food and drink staining
- Mild Acids and Alkali cleaners
- Chewing Gum
- Pollution & dirt contamination
- Bird fouling
- Vegetation, Algae, Lichen & Moss growth
- A treated surface will remain moisture vapour permeable
Advantages and characteristics
- EASY TO USE
- HIGH PENETRATING POWER
- WATERBORNE PRODUCT
- CONTAINS NO ACID
- BRIGHTENS MOST SURFACES
- IDEALLY SUITED FOR HORIZONTAL SURFACES.
Directions for use
- Substrate Quality: Cracks must be repaired using a repair system. Moisture content should be = or <5% to a depth of 1cm.
- Substrate Preparation: Clean, free from dust, dirt, oil, efflorescence, organic growth and old paint films.
- May be applied using low pressure spray, brush or roller and immediately buffing it dry with a soft, clean cloth
- Will not perform correctly if applied over non-absorbent surfaces.
- Substrate Temperature: +5ºC to +30ºC.
- Ambient Temperature: +5ºC to +30ºC.
- Substrate Moisture: 5% maximum
Available in 300 ml trigger sprays.
- Keep in a cool, dry place
- Keep away from extreme cold, do not store in conditions below 5°C
- Shelf Life: 24 months in unopened containers, stored in recommended conditions
Recommendations for use
- Wear protective gloves and glasses, and appropriate clothing whilst using the product.
- Curing Treatment: Do not apply if rain is expected within 4 hours. Water repellence is evident after initial curing but may take up to 7 days to reach 100% efficiency.
- Notes: The technical data provided is based on laboratory tests and some variations may occur on large areas and unknown substrates.
- Do not apply during rain or frost and when surface and air temperature is < 5°C and > 30°C.
- For more tips to get the best cleaning performance visit the website www.robparkersbest.co.uk
- Invisible once dry
- Vapour permeable (Sd value: 0.03)
- Non-hazardous and non-toxic water borne product
- Solvent and silicone-free
- Fully biodegradable
- Colour: Colourless
- Odour: Slight, soapy
- Density: 1.0kgs/Ltr @ 25°C.
- Consistency: Low viscosity liquid
- Chemical resistance: Dilute acids & alkalis, de-icing salts, water
- Combustibility: Non-combustible
The figures below are approximate and should be used only as a general guideline: 3-8 m² / 300 ml
Clean tools and equipment immediately after use with water.
Health and safety precautions
- Respiratory Protection: Under normal conditions of use where adequate ventilation is available, no special respiratory protection equipment is needed.
- Hand Protection: Wear domestic gloves.
- Skin Protection: Wear protective clothing over exposed areas of skin.
- Eye Protection: Wear safety goggles.
- If swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. Contact a doctor or a specialist. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Stoneworld (Oxfordshire), Views Farm, Great Milton, Oxon, OX44 7NW.
T: 01844 279274. E: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.robparkersbest.co.uk
Important: The contents of this document are the result of experience gained with this product. The company cannot be held liable for its use in individual cases. For more information, please see the Material Safety Data Sheet.