Removes grease and dirt, and cleans heavy stains and soiling.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
General product description
Suitable as a multipurpose cleaner for both inside & outside use in residential & commercial properties. It breaks down organic stains and soiling and is ideal for cleaning patios, kitchens, bathrooms, decks, floors, building facades, walls, cladding, public spaces, swimming pool surrounds, garages, driveways, eating and entertaining areas. Always carry out a test on a small area first to both confirm its suitability and determine the strength of solution required.
Advantages and characteristics
- A POWDER CONCENTRATE THAT GOES FURTHER
- EASY TO TRANSPORT & STORE
- DECOMPOSES INTO OXYGEN, WATER AND NATURAL SALTS
- DISINFECTS AND BREAKS DOWN ODOURS
- SAFE FOR USE ON: NATURAL STONE TILE MASONRY CONCRETE GROUT VINYL UNFINISHED WOOD
Directions for use
- Heavy soiling: use 2/3rds of a cap of product;
- Light cleaning: use 1/3rd of a cap of product
- Pour into a plastic bucket filled with 10 litres of clean warm water and gently stir until all the product dissolves.
- Apply the solution generously with a mop or plastic watering can and leave for 5 to 15 minutes.
- Do not allow the solution to dry on the surface being cleaned.
- On large areas the process needs to be carried out in sections.
- Use a mop or sponge to clean the surface.
- Heavily soiled areas should be gently agitated with a bristle brush.
- Repeat application process if required and finally rinse the cleaned surface thoroughly with clean water.
Available in 1kg containers.
- Keep container tightly sealed in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place
- Shelf Life: 24 months in unopened containers, stored in recommended conditions.
Recommendations for use
A powerful alkaline cleaner for heavy stains and soiling, including grease, mould, algae and leaf marks. Safe for use on natural stone, tile, masonry, concrete, grout, vinyl and unfinished wood.
For more tips to get the best cleaning performance visit the website www.robparkersbest.co.uk
Typical guide is 2/3rds of a cap will clean between 10 m² for heavy soiling and 20 m² for light soiling.
- Clean tools and equipment immediately after use with water.
- Technical data
- Colour: White
- Odour: Slight, soapy
- Density: 1.0kgs/Litre @ 25°C
- Consistency: Powder
- Combustibility: Non-combustible
Health and safety precautions
- Harmful if swallowed
- Causes serious eye damage
- Causes skin irritation
- May cause respiratory irritation
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor/or if you feel unwell.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- Immediately call a POISON CENTRE/doctor/.
- Rinse mouth.
- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower
Stoneworld (Oxfordshire), Views Farm, Great Milton, Oxon, OX44 7NW.
T: 01844 279274. E: email@example.com Website: www.robparkersbest.co.uk
Important: The contents of this document are the result of experience gained with this product. The company cannot be held liable for its use in individual cases. Fore more information, please see the Material Safety Data Sheet.