REMOVES RUST STAINS FROM TILES, PORCELAIN, NATURAL STONE AND GRANITE SURFACES
General product description
AN ACID TREATMENT DESIGNED TO REMOVE ANY SURFACE OXIDATION. CAN BE USED ON TILED, PORCELAIN AND NATURAL STONE (NOT POLISHED) SURFACES
Advantages and characteristics
- COST EFFECTIVE
- EASY TO APPLY
- IDEAL FOR FLOORING
- REMOVES CEMENT & GROUT RESIDUE
Available in 5 litre and 1 litre containers.
Directions for use
- First try out on a small test area to ensure desired results are achieved.
- Depending on severity of staining and surface type, can be diluted1 part product to 10 parts water
- Shake the container well. Brush or roller and then leave it to soak, allowing 5-15 minutes to act.
- Thoroughly rinse the surface with water. Be careful to mask off and protect surfaces that are not intended to be treated.
- Once cleaned it is recommended that surfaces are protected with Rob Parker’s Best Patio Sealer. Clean tools and equipment immediately after use with water
- Store locked up.
- Dispose of contents/container to a licensed waste contractor.
- Keep in a dry place (between 5°C and 30°C).
- Keeps up to 24 months following the production date when kept in the original unopened container.
Recommendations for use
- Wear protective gloves and glasses, and appropriate clothing whilst using the product.
- Avoid direct contact with the substance. Ensure there is sufficient ventilation of the area.
- Do not dilute or mix with another product.
- Do not allow the applied product to dry.
- Do not apply during rain or frost and when surface and air temperature is < 5°C and > 30°C
- Physical State at 20 °C: Liquid
- Appearance: Colourless
- pH: 1
- Boiling point [°C]: 100 °C
- Density: 1.00
- Solubility in water [vol/vol]: Fully soluble
- Flash Point [°C]: Not applicable
- VOC: 10 g/l
- Odour: Mild characteristic odour
Clean tools and equipment immediately after use with water.
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/ face protection.
- IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Get medical advice/attention.
- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Get medical advice/ attention if you feel unwell.
- CONTAINS >30 % ORTHOPHOSPHORIC ACID
Stoneworld (Oxfordshire), Views Farm, Great Milton, Oxon, OX44 7NW.
T: 01844 279274. E: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.robparkersbest.co.uk
Important: The contents of this document are the result of experience gained with this product. The company cannot be held liable for its use in individual cases. For more information, please see the Material Safety Data Sheet.