REMOVES PAVING SEALANTS, PAINT, VARNISH & MANY OTHER COATINGS
General product description
- POWERFUL COATING REMOVER
- STRONGER AND SAFER
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR
- HEAVY DUTY
- MULTIPURPOSE CLEANING
- REMOVES MULTIPLE LAYERS OF PAINT, VARNISH & LACQUERS
- SAFE FOR USE ON NATURAL STONE, TILE, MASONRY, CONCRETE, GROUT AND WOOD
Advantages and characteristics
- WATER BASED
- LOW ODOUR GEL
- FAST ACTING
- EASY TO APPLY
- WATER WASHABLE
- EFFECTIVE & EASY TO USE
Available in 5 litre and 1 litre bottles.
Directions for use
ALWAYS TEST A SMALL AREA BEFORE USE – REFER TO PRODUCT DATA SHEET & MSDS
FOR REMOVING PAVING SEALERS
- Shake well before use. Cover the top with a cloth during opening to avoid splashes. Using a suitable brush, apply a generous, even coat at a rate of 1-1.5m2 per litre. IMPORTANT – DO NOT BRUSH OUT
- Leave for the appropriate time established by the test samples (as per preparation instructions).
- Do not cut the process short – the coating needs to be thick and left for a sufficient time to have the desired effect. After the product has penetrated into the substrate, all the coating can be easily removed using a power washer. Alternatively, a stiff deck brush and running water can be used.
- Do not proceed any further until your happy with the performance and look of the stripped substrate.
- For best results, use between 10ºC – 30ºC
FOR REMOVING GENERAL COATINGS
- Apply generous, even coat to a dry surface, and do not brush out. Layer product onto surface to be stripped with suitable brush.
- Leave for 1 hour and apply a second generous coat. For less than 5 layers of paint or varnish, a second coat may not be necessary.
- After product has penetrated to the substrate (up to 24 hours), scrape off, leaving surface as clean as possible.
- Rub down using a scrubbing brush or stainless steel pad and water.
- For a perfect finish, wash with Rob Parker’s Best Floor Cleaner.
- Rinse with clean cold water and allow to dry.
- Protect from frost. Store in a cool, well-ventilated area.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Must only be kept in original packaging.
Recommendations for use
- Wear protective gloves and glasses, and appropriate clothing whilst using the product.
- Avoid direct contact with the substance. Ensure there is sufficient ventilation of the area.
- Do not handle in a confined space.
- Avoid the formation or spread of mists in the air.
- Keep away from shrubs, plants and grass.
- Do not use on aluminium or marking may occur.
- State: Liquid
- Colour: White
- Odour: Sweet-smelling
- Evaporation rate: Slow
- Solubility in water: Slightly soluble
- Viscosity: Viscous
- Boiling point/range°C: 100 Flash point°C: >93
- pH: 4-5 VOC g/l: 470
Clean tools and equipment immediately after use with water.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Harmful if inhaled.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid breathing vapours.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Wear protective clothing, gloves and eye protection
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- IF INHALED: remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- IF SWALLOWED: call a poison centre or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Dispose of contents/container to hazardous waste collection point.
- CONTAINS BENZYL ALCOHOL
Stoneworld (Oxfordshire), Views Farm, Great Milton, Oxon, OX44 7NW.
T: 01844 279274. E: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.robparkersbest.co.uk
Important: The contents of this document are the result of experience gained with this product. The company cannot be held liable for its use in individual cases. For more information, please see the Material Safety Data Sheet.