Over 20 years of stone experience
Free delivery on all
5 litre bottles
4.5 on Trustpilot
Developed with chemists to find the best stone solutions
Colour Enhancing Sealer
Colour Enhancing Sealer specially formulated to prevent porous surfaces against staining from water/oil based dirt and other grime, whilst enhancing the surface colour of natural stone.
1 litre: £42.00
5 litre: £210.00
VAT is included in this price
Makes surfaces easy to clean and other porous surfaces, e.g. limestone, sandstone, marble and slate.
A surface treated with Colour Enhancer will wear better over time and be easier to maintain. This treatment also offers a solution to deterioration from the likes of atmospheric pollution, grease-type dirt, penetration of liquids, graffiti and also makes chewing-gum easier to remove.
- Silicon and solvent free
- Water-based 0% voc
- Spray, brush or roll on
- Marble and granite safe
- Treated surfaces remain breathable
- Protects from frost
- Surface to be treated must be clean, dry and free from dust.
- Lightly apply using a low pressure sprayer, or by roller or brush. Do not dilute product.
- Remove excess product with a dry cloth within 30mins of application.
- Treated surfaces will be visually dry in 20-90 mins depending on the surface type & the surrounding humidity & temperature conditions
- Clean all tools & equipment with water immediately after use
- Optimum results will be achieved after 5-7 days of application
- Do not dilute or mix with another product. Do not apply to organic or metallic surfaces.
- Do not apply when rain is imminent or when air or surface temperatures are lower than 5 degrees. Please refer to Product Guide for full details.
Yes, Rob Parker’s Best Colour Enhancing Sealer is suitable for both exterior and interior usage.
Rob Parker’s Best Colour Enhancing Sealer has been specially formulated to prevent porous surfaces from being stained and soiled, whilst enhancing the surface colour of a dull or tired looking concrete or tile surface.
Rob Parker’s Best products are delivered throughout the UK using a trusted courier network.
Delivery time is usually 3-7 business days.
Whilst we will always endeavour to achieve delivery within 3-7 days, please accept that delays may occur and 10 business days must elapse before we can investigate late/lost parcels.
For some postcodes we need to make additional arrangements for delivery in order to comply with H&S restrictions for carriage. This incurs extra cost.
Please contact us for P&P rates to Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands.
Tel 01844 279274 for advice. Email firstname.lastname@example.org