Over 20 years of stone experience
Free delivery on all
5 litre bottles
4.5 on Trustpilot
Developed with chemists to find the best stone solutions
If you have cement stains on your surfaces, don’t panic! Rob Parker’s Best ConClear removes cement stains & spills safely and easily.
1 litre: £17.70
5 litres: £63.00
VAT is included in this price
Our ConClear is ideal for dissolving & removing cement build-up and stains from natural stone and other common substrates.
ConClear is safe to use on all natural stone materials, although we advise careful use on Black limestone, other limestones and Kandla Grey sandstone.
• Use neat or diluted with water (up to 1 vol. of CONCLEAR with 2 vols. of water)
• IMPORTANT: Shake the closed container for 30 seconds before opening for use.
• Pre-wet the area to be cleaned with water.
• Apply evenly over the contaminated area, using a low pressure sprayer.
• A heavy initial application should be made when cleaning off cement and concrete residuals that are old and thick.
• Re-apply after 10 minutes.
• Leave for a minimum contact time of 45mins.* for use on limestone, especially black limestone, & Kandla Grey sandstone see alternative instructions below
• It is important to keep the treated surface moist during the treatment stage as a dry surface means the cleaning reaction has stopped. (Cover to protect from evaporation if necessary) However, if the surface dries then re-apply CONCLEAR.
• Rinse off thoroughly with water using a pressure washer.
*Further tips below, see our blog with extensive tips for getting the best from this product*
NB. On limestones, especially Black Limestone– Use on affected area only, dabbing & removing frequently until desired effect is achieved. Do not leave on surface for longer than necessary to remove cement residue. Do not allow to dry.
NB. On Kandla Grey Sandstone– Use for the minimum time required to remove the cement spills, i.e. be diligent and watch for the cement to dissolve, then rinse immediately. Otherwise you risk activating the natural iron deposits within the stone.
This is a safe product but please read MSDS>> for full Details
Yes, ConClear is ideal to use for removing cement stains from Indian sandstone, plus many other materials, including stone flooring, metals, plastics, rubber, glass, paint and most other common substrates.
Use ConClear to remove this. Follow our extensive guidelines on how to get the best results.
ConClear is an acidic formulation (glycolic urea) that works on any cement substrate. It softens the cement, making it into a slush that can be washed away easily. ConClear is an inert material that will not harm any surface that it is in contact with.
When using ConClear on Kandla Grey or Black Limestone, please use for the minimum time required to dissolve the mortar. Over use on Kandla Grey will possibly result in the release of iron deposits that are naturally held within the stone. Overuse on Black Limestone will cause the surface to ‘cloud’ and go grey.
Rob Parker’s Best products are delivered throughout the UK using a trusted courier network.
Delivery time is usually 3-7 business days.
Whilst we will always endeavour to achieve delivery within 3-7 days, please accept that delays may occur and 10 business days must elapse before we can investigate late/lost parcels.
For some postcodes we need to make additional arrangements for delivery in order to comply with H&S restrictions for carriage. This incurs extra cost.
Please contact us for P&P rates to Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands.
Tel 01844 279274 for advice. Email email@example.com
Conclear cement remover
I Used Conclear cement remover on my…Roof
Rob Parker’s Best Conclear