Over 20 years of stone experience
Free delivery on all
5 litre bottles
4.5 on Trustpilot
Developed with chemists to find the best stone solutions
Twin Pack: Quartz & Granite Cleaner & Floor Cleaner
Rob Parker’s Best Twin Pack of Quartz & Granite Cleaner (500ml) and Floor Cleaner.
Twin pack: £33.60
VAT is included in this price
These two products work perfectly hand-in-hand! Use Rob Parker’s Best Quartz and Granite Cleaner, and Rob Parker’s Best Floor Cleaner to keep your stone surfaces looking sparkling and clean and protect them from stains, grime and watermarks!
Quartz and Granite Cleaner:
- Use neat as supplied, spraying in an even coat direct from the bottle
- Leave 30-40 seconds
- Wipe off excess with a dry soft cotton cloth or kitchen paper towel
- Buff with a fresh dry clean cotton cloth or kitchen paper towel
- To prevent further soiling it is recommended to use a suitable protection treatment from the Rob Parker’s Best Sealer Range
- This is a low hazard product but for safety guidance please refer to MSDS
- For heavily soiled areas use 1 heaped capful of floor cleaner, or for lightly soiled areas use 1/2 capful of product.
- Pour measured floor cleaner into a plastic bucket filled with 10Litres of clean warm water & gently stir until all product is dissolved.
- Apply solution generously with a mop or plastic watering can and leave for 5-15minutes
- Do not allow solution to dry on surface being cleaned. On large areas the process needs to be carried out in sections
- Use a mop or sponge to clean the surface. Heavily soiled areas should be gently agitated with a bristle broom
- Repeat application process if necessary & finally rinse the cleaned surface thoroughly with clean water & allow to dry.
- Read a fuller description of the method here
- Storage: Keep container tightly sealed in a cool, dry & well ventilated place
- Always test a small area before use. Refer to Product Guide for full details
- This is a low hazard product but for safety guidance please refer to MSDS.
Rob Parker’s Best products are delivered throughout the UK using a trusted courier network.
Delivery time is usually 3-7 business days.
Whilst we will always endeavour to achieve delivery within 3-7 days, please accept that delays may occur and 10 business days must elapse before we can investigate late/lost parcels.
For some postcodes we need to make additional arrangements for delivery in order to comply with H&S restrictions for carriage. This incurs extra cost.
Please contact us for P&P rates to Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands.
Tel 01844 279274 for advice. Email firstname.lastname@example.org