Remove cement stains & spillage safely with Rob Parker’s Best CONCLEAR .
ECOLOGICAL CEMENT STAIN & SPILLAGE REMOVER
Remove cement stains easily. This product is ideal for removing cement residues
from stone flooring, metals, plastics, rubber, glass, paint and most other common substrates.
Conclear is safe to use on all natural stone materials. However we advise careful use on Black Limestone & Kandla Grey sandstone-see below.
NB Common brick acid should never be used on natural stone. It is destructive and will ruin many types of natural stone, especially Black Limestone and Kandla Grey Paving, causing irreparable damage. Please tell your contractor to use ConClear, the safer alternative, which is effective but gentle.
CONCLEAR is the perfect solution to removing messy cement
spills and build up.
Ideal for cleaning ready-mix trucks and pumps, precast concrete moulds and framework.
Just spray on and the mess is gone!
• Does not damage substrate
• Safe to use
• Cost effective
• Easy to apply
• Ideal for flooring
Coverage: 1 litre of product will cover 5-10 sqm depending on the severity of the problem.
How to Use
• Use neat or diluted with water (up to 1 vol. of CONCLEAR with 2 vols. of water)
• IMPORTANT: Shake the closed container for 30 seconds before opening for use.
• Pre-wet the area to be cleaned with water.
• Apply evenly over the contaminated area, using a low pressure sprayer.
• A heavy initial application should be made when cleaning off cement and concrete residuals that are old and thick.
• Re-apply after 10 minutes.
• Leave for a minimum contact time of 45mins.* for use on black limestone & Kandla Grey sandstone see alternative instructions below
• It is important to keep the treated surface moist during the treatment stage as a dry surface means the cleaning reaction has stopped. (Cover to protect from evaporation if necessary) However, if the surface dries then re-apply CONCLEAR.
• Rinse off thoroughly with water using a pressure washer.
*Further tips below, see our blog with extensive tips for getting the best from this product*
NB. On Black Limestone– Use on affected area only, dabbing & removing frequently until desired effect is achieved. Do not leave on surface for longer than necessary to remove cement residue. Do not allow to dry.
NB. On Kandla Grey Sandstone– Use for the minimum time required to remove the cement spills, i.e. be diligent and watch for the cement to dissolve, then rinse immediately. Otherwise you risk activating the natural iron deposits within the stone.
This is a safe product but please read MSDS>> for full Details