Rob Parker’s Best CONCLEAR removes cement spillage safely.
ECOLOGICAL CEMENT REMOVER
This product is ideal for removing cement residues from stone flooring, metals, plastics, rubber, glass, paint and most other common substrates.
Conclear is safe to use on all natural stone materials.
NB Common brick acid should never be used on natural stone. It is destructive and will ruin many types of natural stone, especially Black Limestone and Kandla Grey Paving, causing irreparable damage. Please tell your contractor to use ConClear, the safe alternative, which is effective but gentle.
CONCLEAR is the perfect solution to removing messy cement
spills and build up.
Ideal for cleaning ready-mix trucks and pumps, precast concrete moulds and framework.
Just spray on and the mess is gone!
• Does not damage substrate
• Safe to use
• Cost effective
• Easy to apply
• Ideal for flooring
How to Use
• Use neat or diluted with water (up to 1 vol. of CONCLEAR with 2 vols. of water)
• IMPORTANT: Shake the closed container for 30 seconds before opening for use.
• Pre-wet the area to be cleaned with water.
• Apply evenly over the contaminated area, using a low pressure sprayer.
• A heavy initial application should be made when cleaning off cement and concrete residuals that are old and thick.
• Re-apply after 10 minutes.
• Leave for a minimum contact time of 45mins.
If the surface dries then re-apply CONCLEAR.
• Do not allow the treated surface to dry out during the treatment stage as this means the cleaning reaction has stopped.
• Rinse off thoroughly with water using a pressure washer.
This is a safe product but please read MSDS>> for full Details