Over 20 years of stone experience
Free delivery on all
5 litre bottles
4.5 on Trustpilot
Developed with chemists to find the best stone solutions
A stain resistant, water repellent, colour enhancer which improves the overall visual appearance of the substrate.
A colour reviver and protector for limestone that has faded beyond repair, or bleached by acid.
1 litre: £90.00
VAT is included in this price
RPB Limestone Restorer/Enhancer is a stain resistant, water repellent, colour enhancer which improves the overall visual appearance of the substrate.
The special design of different molecular weight polymers enables superior performance.
This product forms a hard, durable finish that chemically reacts with the substrate.
Once treated with RPB Limestone Restorer/Enhancer, a surface will:
- Allow moisture vapour to permeate out
- Be suitable for multiple applications
- Become water resistant
- Allow stains to be cleaned with ease
- Provide colour enhancement that embellishes
- Improve the appearance in a single application
- Provide a flat finish
- Develop a sheen finish with multiple applications
Apply a thin coat. 1 litre will cover approx. 30sqm.
- First try out on a small test area to ensure the product achieves the desired results.
- Surface preparation: Clean, dry, free from dust, dirt, oil, efflorescence, organic growth and old coating films.
- Do not dilute or mix with any other product.
- Lightly apply with a foam pad in one even application. Do not pour directly on to paving to avoid runs, drips and pooling.
- Remove excess product with a dry cloth with 30 minutes of application.
- Treated surfaces will be visually dry in 4 hours depending on the surface type and the surrounding temperature and humidity.
- Clean all tools and equipment with water immediately after use.
- Optimum results are achieved after 5-7 days.
- Not to be applied when there is an imminent likelihood of rain or when air or surface temperatures are below 5°C.
- Not to be applied to organic, metallic or non-porous surfaces.
Rob Parker’s Best products are delivered throughout the UK using a trusted courier network.
Delivery time is usually 3-7 business days.
Whilst we will always endeavour to achieve delivery within 3-7 days, please accept that delays may occur and 10 business days must elapse before we can investigate late/lost parcels.
For some postcodes we need to make additional arrangements for delivery in order to comply with H&S restrictions for carriage. This incurs extra cost.
Please contact us for P&P rates to Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands.
Tel 01844 279274 for advice. Email firstname.lastname@example.org