Over 20 years of stone experience
Free delivery on all
5 litre bottles
4.5 on Trustpilot
Developed with chemists to find the best stone solutions
Rust Stain Remover
Treatment specially formulated to remove any rust stain.
1 litre: £31.80
5 litre: £156.00
VAT is included in this price
Removes rust stains from tiles, porcelain, natural stone & granite surfaces. n.b. This product is an acid, and therefore not suitable for use on Limestone surfaces.
Biodegradable, cost-effective, easy to apply, ideal for brick acid stains.
Can be used on natural stone (not polished) and porcelain surfaces.
Rob Parker’s Best Rust Remover is easy to apply. Simply use a paintbrush to apply to the stains and leave for up to 15 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Coverage: 1 litre of the product will cover 5-10 sqm depending on the severity of the problem.
For best results:
- First try out on a small test area to ensure desired results are achieved.
- Depending on the severity of staining and surface type, the product can be diluted 1 part product to 10 parts water.
- Be careful to mask off and protect surfaces that are not intended to be treated.
- Apply to small areas at a time, up to 5 sqm at once.
- Apply with a paintbrush or roller and leave it to soak, allowing 5-15 minutes to act.
- Thoroughly rinse the surface with water.
- To ensure surfaces are neutralised and to clean off any remaining residue, wash with RPB Heavy Duty Surface Cleaner at a medium strength as per the Product Data Sheet, allowing 5-10 minutes dwell time before rinsing off. (n.b If you find that the surface of the stone darkens substantially in treated areas the surface needs to be neutralised – following this step)
- Once cleaned it is recommended that surfaces are protected with RPB Patio Sealer.
- Clean tools and equipment immediately after use with water.
- Do not allow the product to drip onto plants, clothing, skin, etc, as this is a mild acid that will burn.
For safety guidance on this product please refer to MSDS.
Do not use on limestone or polished stone surfaces, as this product will burn the stone surface.
Rob Parker’s Best Rust Remover will remove iron deposits that appear on paving after the use of brick acid. Use carefully and follow all the advice available online to ensure you get a great result. For future reference, we never recommend the use of brick acid on stone paving; it is too harsh. Try our Rob Parker’s Best ConClear on your next job; it is much gentler but still very effective at removing cement stains.
First, it is important to establish that they are rust marks. Kandla Grey paving (some others too) is prone to leaching naturally occurring iron from within the stone. Rust Remover will remove brown marks on Kandla Grey paving that are caused by iron deposits within the stone.
Sometimes rust marks return after being treated. Depending on the iron concentration within the stone, repeat applications may be required until the stone stabilises.
Yes, our Rust Remover will remove the orange/brown marks that can occur if lawn fertiliser is spilt on paving.
Yes, our Rust Remover is safe to use on Indian sandstone.
Yes; you are essentially diluting the Rust Remover solution if the stone is wet. It will still be effective.
Rob Parkers Best products are delivered throughout the UK using a trusted courier network.
Delivery time is usually 3-7 business days.
Whilst we will always endeavour to achieve delivery within 3-7 days, please accept that delays may occur and 10 business days must elapse before we can investigate late/lost parcels.
For some postcodes we need to make additional arrangements for delivery in order to comply with H&S restrictions for carriage. This incurs extra cost.
Please contact us for P&P rates to Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands.
Tel 01844 279274 for advice. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rust removed, natural sandstone
Brilliant and Best Rust Remover!
I purchased the Rob Parker rust stain remover